PDA

View Full Version : Shaving brushes

macandrita
10th December 2017, 09:24 PM
Evening Everyone,

Well Pentaclaus stepped away from pens to knock up some shaving brushes to go with the better half's shaving soap. Decided to glue up 4 pen blanks to use for the material. 425600425599
Did some research to get the proportions reasonable and they feel good to hold. Got the badger hair knobs ages ago and didn't skimp on the glue when I glued them in. Still got one to go so might get a little more adventurous on it if time allows.
Cheers,
Mac

Fumbler
11th December 2017, 07:23 AM
Nice work, simple design, looks good. now u just got to turn the bowl to go with them!!

Ozkaban
12th December 2017, 09:32 AM
Evening Everyone,

Well Pentaclaus stepped away from pens to knock up some shaving brushes to go with the better half's shaving soap. Decided to glue up 4 pen blanks to use for the material. 425600425599
Did some research to get the proportions reasonable and they feel good to hold. Got the badger hair knobs ages ago and didn't skimp on the glue when I glued them in. Still got one to go so might get a little more adventurous on it if time allows.
Cheers,
MacNice! I do like that segmented approach and the proportions look alright to me too.

Sent from my HTC U Ultra using Tapatalk