PDA

View Full Version : Triton 2000 wanted / Prices in Melbourne

Russell
11th July 2002, 12:40 PM
Dear Yip

A while ago you posted prices for some Triton pieces. I tried to email to your address but it came back as "Recipient address rejected: Account Expired".

I am looking at purchasing a 2000 workcentre either new or second hand (yes please anyone who has a good one to sell) and will probably need to get extra bits for it. Please post where you got your prices from as they are cheaper than Bunnies.

Cheers

Russell

Paul_Kane
13th July 2002, 12:53 AM
Hi Russel

See the thread from Erman re router prices for a good hint on pricing vs Bunnings.

Mail me for details of where I bought my Triton gear recently.

Paul Kane
fkaY
"formerly known as Yip"

Russell
15th July 2002, 12:31 PM
Thanks Paul

I have read through the router prices and it gives good suggestions for anything bought at Bunnings.

I am sorry, but I don't have your email address to send you an email. My email address is [email protected]

------------------
Cheers

Russell

Paul_Kane
16th July 2002, 09:11 AM
Russel cym.

ubeaut
16th July 2002, 12:40 PM
Russell - a persons email address can be found at the top of their posting. It is the envelope icon sandwiched between the profile and edit icons. Click on the icon to email the person.

You don't have an email on your top line because you chose to hide it from the view of other users. If you wish it to be seen click on profile at the top of the page and once into your profile, highlight the YES button on the bottom line where it says "Keep your email address viewable to other users when you post notes?"

A hidden or bogus email address makes us administrators think that you are either, up to no good, very paranoid or just clicked the wrong button.

Cheers - Neil http://ubb.ubeaut.com.au/ubb/smile.gif

Russell
16th July 2002, 02:20 PM
Hi Paul

Thanks for your email - I have replied.

Hi Neil

Thanks for your tips - Paul told me about the email icon. http://ubb.ubeaut.com.au/ubb/smile.gif

Now anyone else? I am still looking for a Triton 2000 Workcentre. Anyone willing to part with theirs? No offers yet! Must be worth having.

------------------
Cheers

Russell

Jon
23rd July 2002, 01:35 PM
Triton is owned by Hills Industries. Go to the Hills clearance centre for factory seconds at good prices.

Russell
25th July 2002, 09:50 AM
Hi Jon

I rung up Hills Clearance in Victoria and they do have some Triton pieces such as super jaws and saw benches, but have never had 2000 workcentres per se. They did have a batch of MK3's for a while that had been destined for overseas and had imperial measurements on them....

My hunt for the 2000 continues....

Russell who lives in hope!

------------------
Cheers

Russell

Mick4412
8th August 2002, 07:11 PM
Russell,
If you've had no success, in Trading post today is a Triton 2000 with Extension Table for $350
at Croyden 9 725 3667

CountTFit
8th August 2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Mick4412:
Russell,
at Croyden 9 725 3667
Greif'
Is half you lot in Victoria?
OZ that is, not Canada.

Count in Oz, (Darling Downs)
and also chasing Triton (Mk3)