PDA

View Full Version : Perth/WA People - Demolition of House

rod1949
7th October 2005, 03:56 PM
In the not too distant future (2-3 months) I will be demolishing my house. It is a 1960's style brick and tile, and is in the Perth metro area.

It has Bristile clay roof tiles, Jarrah roof timbers, timber floors throughout (Wandoo, I think), timber window and doors frames, which are all well and truly seasoned.

I do not have any intention of paying the $5 grand plus that demolition mobs want.

So, I am presenting it here, as one of my options, to dispose of the house.

It will mean that you will have to/assist in the removal/salvage of the items you are interested in and a $ value (paid to me) that we negotiate at the time.

So if you Perth/WA people are interested then you can reply here of send me a PM.

See ya.

maglite
7th October 2005, 04:28 PM
Rod,

A suggestion.
Place an ad in the Quokka virtually giving it away on the proviso that the people purchasing have it removed at their cost.

A relation of mine did this and they were swamped with enquiries, didnt cost them a cent in the end.

Like i say....just a suggestion.

Steve

rod1949
7th October 2005, 04:34 PM
Rod,

A suggestion.
Place an ad in the Quokka virtually giving it away on the proviso that the people purchasing have it removed at their cost.

A relation of mine did this and they were swamped with enquiries, didnt cost them a cent in the end.

Like i say....just a suggestion.

Steve

Thanks Steve. The Quokka was one option I had not considered.

lola
7th October 2005, 09:50 PM
g'day rod
i'm interested, but probably in only small amounts
don't know how you sit with that
also chasing 2 x casement windows approx. 1260x560
cheers
SCOTT