PDA

View Full Version : Motor bike rocker

djevans
11th December 2005, 07:40 PM
Hi
I want to make my boy a rocker in the design of a motor bike. Can any one help me out with a plan or a place where I can get one.
Thank you.
David

ozwinner
11th December 2005, 07:51 PM
Google is your friend. (http://www.woodcraftplans.com/ac882.htm)
Welcome BTW.

Al :)

echnidna
11th December 2005, 08:21 PM
That's a ripper rocker Al.

djevans
11th December 2005, 08:23 PM
Yes google is good but I am to cheep to pay for plans. The only plans that I can find are from over seas money is better spent at home.
David

ozwinner
11th December 2005, 08:38 PM
I am to cheep to pay for plans. David

So you are not serious about building one then??

I if I had taken the time to do the plans for one, you would have to pay for them.

Al :confused:

bitingmidge
11th December 2005, 09:03 PM
I've said it often, but free plans are usually worth what you pay for them.

P
;)

djevans
12th December 2005, 09:17 PM
I also said money is better spent at home.
Lucky I only asked if some one can help me out with a plan or some where I can get one from not do the plans up for me.
If I asked some one to do the plans for me I would pay for them.
David

Shedhand
19th December 2005, 10:42 PM
I also said money is better spent at home.
Lucky I only asked if some one can help me out with a plan or some where I can get one from not do the plans up for me.
If I asked some one to do the plans for me I would pay for them.
David
G'day DJ
Welcome.
I wouldn't have thought Aus$17 would be too much to spend on the plans. You'll probably spend about ten times that for the material to build it which means you'll be spending about 95% of your money "at home" in any event. Don't forget to post the finished product so we can all heap boundless praise on your craftsmanship.:D:D
My ten cents worth.
Cheers

djevans
20th December 2005, 10:48 PM
I will have a go at doing my own plans. All I will do is copy my own bike a see how I go. Stand by.
David:rolleyes:

Shedhand
20th December 2005, 11:22 PM
I will have a go at doing my own plans. All I will do is copy my own bike a see how I go. Stand by.
David:rolleyes:
Thats the way. Necessity is the mother of invention. Good luck with it cobber.;)

kavuman
13th January 2006, 02:40 AM
If anyone needs a set of computer drawn plans e-mail me. It is much easier to look at than the sloppy drawings that I know you guys have. Also, I am thinking about making a completely free plans website. So if anyone has plans they want to donate, send them over.

duchampski
14th January 2006, 07:40 AM
Here's a link (http://216.239.39.104/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&langpair=de%7Cen&u=http://www.wood-line.de/G/G020501.htm&prev=/language_tools) to a motorcycle rocker. It's over in Germany. The link is set for Google translation, not perfect :o but it should get you started.

forunna
9th February 2006, 02:12 AM
You made your rocker yet?
If not here's my two cents worth.
I bought a plan from You Can Make It catalogue (they might go by U-Build Enterprises or similar now possibley ubuildit.com.au.
any way, I bought "Pony Rocker 131" and built it for my daughter then modified the outline of the horse to a motorbike for my nephews. Its the type you sit in between two sides rather than astride.