PDA

View Full Version : Where's Vsquizz

Iain
21st December 2005, 12:42 PM
Haven't seen him for a while, or his bobcat........................

Wood Borer
21st December 2005, 12:43 PM
Digging a hole through to China to pinch some cheap tools.:cool:

Looks like he was on the board 2 days ago.

Driver
21st December 2005, 01:02 PM
I rang him a coupla days ago to ask the same question. Claims he's been too busy digging holes and knocking buildings down.

I reckon this is all bovine manure, personally and he's really been hanging out on another forum but no doubt he'll be along later to deny this and make amends. ;)

Come in Squizzman! Planet Earth calling the Squizzer!

E. maculata
21st December 2005, 02:32 PM
I wondered the same awhile ago, checked his usage out, and low & behold hes' been lurkering about, like a...? well like a lurker really.
Need to ask him a question about swimming pool installation next time he's lurkering:p, just in case he knows the answer;)

Wood Borer
21st December 2005, 03:20 PM
Need to ask him a question about swimming pool installation next time he's lurkering:p, just in case he knows the answer;)

Gee you will be paying him a fortune for the travelling.:D :D :D I suppose he would put the bobcat on a trailer.

bitingmidge
21st December 2005, 06:09 PM
I'm sure that the Squizz won't mind me quoting from a PM I received a little while ago, after enquiring after his health:

I hate you

Funny how when you're making enough so you think you can soon afford the shed, two things happen:

You are too busy to even think about why you want a shed in the first place.

You spend all the dough anyway, because something more important always crops up!

Your PM has come soooooo true

Says it all I think.
Have a great one Squizz!!
;) ;) ;)

P

E. maculata
21st December 2005, 07:23 PM
Gee you will be paying him a fortune for the travelling.:D :D :D I suppose he would put the bobcat on a trailer.

No bloody fear, however if he happened to be in the area (east coast would be a start) I'm sure I could swing a fair deal;) .

vsquizz
31st December 2005, 08:51 PM
Thank you, Thank you. Yes I have been a little busy. My new years resolution is going to be NOT buying anymore equipment...yeah right!.

I saw my Stanley No 7 the other day and it had some rust spots on it:( ..
(Don't tell Derek)

Well, here is a bit of what we have been up to:

First pic is the lads, note TWO excavators and one Bobcat.

The second is our new (ish) Trailer which I have been working on over the break and have to have on the road next week.

The third pic is what we have been up to...building walls on the sides of hills and other such places which might be as logistically challenging as one can find.

Oh BTW..found this, I play it over and over...??

http://bamapachyderm.com/archives/2005/04/14/karaoke-for-the-deaf/

Click on the .wmv file to play

Cheers all and HAPPY NEW YEAR