PDA

View Full Version : TSC-10HB vs Supersaw

Wongo
13th February 2006, 10:07 AM
A number of us own these 2 table saws. Let’s have a show of hands. Please tell us if you have a different tablesaw.:)

Zed
13th February 2006, 10:33 AM
what if someone knows where you live, likes what you've got as a consequence of your vote and then steals it out of your shed ????
some people are dispicable mongrels. :mad:

this is why I try not to answer these public polls or publicise whats in the shed. However if I know/trust the questioner I'll respond to a PM. therefore I aint voting. mind you if I have a chinese POS i'd leave the shed open!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

bennylaird
13th February 2006, 10:35 AM
Needs a response...

I want a Supersaw!!!!!!!

Wongo
13th February 2006, 10:41 AM
Zed, I fully understand your concern. If someone knows where I live and wants to steal things from me, they don’t really need to know what I’ve got. They will come and find out anyway!!

silentC
13th February 2006, 10:46 AM
You're a glass is half empty kind of guy aren't you Zed? ;)

I'd like to see anyone try and pinch my tablesaw. Weighs a bloody tonne!

bennylaird
13th February 2006, 10:48 AM
what if someone knows where you live, likes what you've got as a consequence of your vote and then steals it out of your shed ????

Your safe Zed, too hard lowering it down out of your tree anyhow.:D :D :p

As with anything these days why let the Barstools who think they can take what they like off anyone worry us. Get a good insurance policy and leave the worry to them. I'm sick of being scared of the lawless fringe.

silentC
13th February 2006, 10:52 AM
Yeah &&&& 'em. If anyone wants to try and take anything out of my shed, they'll leave with less than they came with :mad:

craigb
13th February 2006, 10:56 AM

The only people on these boards who know where I live, I'd trust not to steal my stuff. :p

silentC
13th February 2006, 10:58 AM
I'd like to see someone get your saw out of your workshop! It's like a ship in a bottle!!!

craigb
13th February 2006, 11:02 AM
I'd like to see someone get your saw out of your workshop! It's like a ship in a bottle!!!

Too right!

I'm dreading the day we move house. :eek: :D

Wongo
13th February 2006, 11:03 AM
Or like solving one of those eureka puzzles. It seems impossible to get it out but it can be done.:D

silentC
13th February 2006, 11:14 AM
Or like the couch in the Dirk Gently novel. It's stuck on a landing half way up a flight of stairs and no-one can move it up or down. They've tried computer modelling to find a solution to get it out but the computer model says it's impossible for it to have ever been put there in the first place.

Zed
13th February 2006, 11:19 AM
im still not voting - (I dont have a table saw!!!)

sez the man in the total perspective vortex.

silentC
13th February 2006, 11:23 AM
Ah, so now we know what Zed really stands for.

TassieKiwi
13th February 2006, 11:25 AM
I WILL own a supersaw, after we get the new lounge suite.:(

Does anyone know if the full depth cabinet model has landed here yet?

Wongo
13th February 2006, 11:56 AM
5 to 1:eek: Hang on, I know at least 4 supersaw owners here. Where the heck are they??

bennylaird
13th February 2006, 12:33 PM
Can't be a Seppo name otherwise it would be Zeee?

DanP
13th February 2006, 11:36 PM
Sorry mate. 10 inch saws are for girls... :p

Dean
14th February 2006, 12:36 AM
5 to 1:eek: Hang on, I know at least 4 supersaw owners here. Where the heck are they??

They are too scared to fess up that they didn't buy the legendary 10HB instead :D :D :D :D :D :D

Shedhand
14th February 2006, 12:49 AM
Sorry mate. 10 inch saws are for girls... :pWhen I grow up, I'm gonna have 12"..:rolleyes:

boban
14th February 2006, 01:45 AM
They are too scared to fess up that they didn't buy the legendary 10HB instead :D :D :D :D :D :D

Or like me only bought the American copy of the 10HB :p