PDA

View Full Version : Hardware/Cabinet-ware

Kev-in Melb
21st February 2006, 03:59 PM
Hi all,

I have a Custom Made Furniture business and I have always been on the look out for a supplier of quality cabinet/hardware.

I use a range of suppliers, which are great for most things but quite often I find that I am disappointed with the quality of some of the cabinet-ware that’s available out there.

Recently I came across a company called “Domino” they have a large product range (over 6000 items) of outstanding quality. I was so impressed that not only do I use their products, I decided to become a dealer of theirs and have a sample range and catalogues at my shop (catalogue shows a small section).

I would like to make this range of hardware/cabinet-ware available to everyone on the forum. Please remember that this will be an addition to but not my main business so orders will be taken online or via fax. Delivery available Australia wide via Australia Post and International orders are also welcome.

For a quick delivery please follow the steps below.

View the complete range at:
www.dominobrass.com (http://www.dominobrass.com/)

Send inquiry to: [email protected] ([email protected]) or fax to 03 9311 1633

Please remember to include all the following in the inquiry:
Product Code
Quantity Required
Finish Type
Delivery address/Post code
Phone or fax number
I will return your inquiry with a full cost of products, package and posting. Payment options and how to place an order.

Delivery is expected to be 3-4 day from receipt of payment.

I will have a link containing inquiry/order forms on my website at a later date

Cheers,
Kev