PDA

View Full Version : Plans for corner tv/music centre available?

sweetie
13th March 2006, 06:59 PM
Hi there!:)
New to this forum and this hobby! Hope I'm posting in the right place. Getting low on floorspace, so want to build a narrow, (900x900 sides)tall corner unit to take tv, music, dvd player etc. Anyone know where I can get plans?

Thanks.

Just George
13th March 2006, 07:46 PM
You'll have more luck in "General Woodworking" section. This section doesn't get as much traffic as that one...

Wood Butcher
13th March 2006, 08:38 PM
George, you will find that most members use the new post function and don't really search through forum by forum as a first preference.

Sweetie, do a google search and you will find plenty of sites listing either free plans or plans for sale. Keep in mind that you get what you pay for (but not always).

Sprog
14th March 2006, 01:47 PM
Hi there!:)
New to this forum and this hobby! Hope I'm posting in the right place. Getting low on floorspace, so want to build a narrow, (900x900 sides)tall corner unit to take tv, music, dvd player etc. Anyone know where I can get plans?

Thanks.
Here is something you could modify

Corner Cabinet.pdf (http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mrwizard/wkshps/shpnotes/corner%20cabinet.pdf)

barrysumpter
30th March 2006, 04:58 PM
WOW!

Well done Sprog! :)

Now thats what I had in mind when I asked Woodwork Forums Admins to add this forum!