PDA

View Full Version : Some CNC router projects.

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

twistedfuse
13th October 2011, 07:37 AM
Look forward to it Pete, dont hesitate to ask questions along the way as they guys on the forum are full of knowledge and we look forward to all the photos you will produce.

Daniel

nofunatall_00
13th October 2011, 09:56 AM
In a completely unrelated topic, I would like to say hello to all of you :U, I have been a regular reader of this forum for about a year now and have finally taken the plunge and started building my first CNC router, thanks mainly to the inspiration gathered from the projects of all types that are posted here here, the work and thought that goes into each of these projects is unbeliveable.

Although I'm only a new member I'm already a big fan of people here, maybe one day soon I might have a picture worth posting ... if all goes according to plan with my router :?
thanks,

Pete

Welcome aboard Pete. Make sure to start your own build log/thread and add lots of pics to show your progress. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel for my build and I'm always interested to see other's builds.

Can't wait to get this thread back to its original intent and start showing off some of the things that I make when my machine is up and running.

Cheers,
Row.

RETIRED
15th October 2011, 08:41 PM
Methinks it is time for a deep breath, and a glass of red. Feel the serenity chaps.Couldn't have said it better myself.:cool: