PDA

View Full Version : my work

ss_11000
29th March 2006, 08:28 PM
hey guys- for all of u that dont see the whole board i'll post a link to pics of my work because a few ppl have been waiting to see some of it.

http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/showthread.php?t=30008

http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/showthread.php?t=30029 (http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/showthread.php?t=30029)

hope you all enjoy

Gumby
29th March 2006, 08:37 PM
Mate, nice work but come out of the cupboard and get real please. You are NOT 13 ! :rolleyes:

ozwinner
29th March 2006, 08:41 PM
Mate, nice work but come out of the cupboard and get real please. You are NOT 13 ! :rolleyes:

Time has moved on since your were in your coma, Stirlo is now 27, happily married and has two kids.
His turning business is doing great, so good in fact, that every year the whole family jets off to Tuscany for winter..

Al :p :D

ticklingmedusa
29th March 2006, 09:35 PM
Time has moved on since your were in your coma, Stirlo is now 27, happily married and has two kids.
His turning business is doing great, so good in fact, that every year the whole family jets off to Tuscany for winter..

Al :p :D

Thats what I heard too Al.
And come June hes a scheduled demonstrator at the big Utah symposium here in the states, hanging out with Richard Raffan at the barbie, big money, DVD contracts and a tryout for pro hockey in Canada.:cool:
Great work Stirlo.
tm

ss_11000
29th March 2006, 09:39 PM
sounds like fun....

hey gumby did you see the 1st pic in the second post of the second thread, i gots me some proof, what al and tm is saying is the future ( except the hockey, i play field not ice ):p :p :p :eek: :eek: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

ticklingmedusa
29th March 2006, 09:46 PM
:confused:
I forgot you don't get much ice & snow there.
this being the future my mind isnt what it once was.
tm

ss_11000
29th March 2006, 09:51 PM
:confused:
I forgot you don't get much ice & snow there.

i dont no wetger or not its true but some one told me it snowed up in cessnock about 45 yrs ago:confused: . we get some down around the snowy mountains ( south westish of canberra), i've been there twice now:p

Wood Butcher
29th March 2006, 09:55 PM
sounds like fun....

hey gumby did you see the 1st pic in the second post of the second thread, i gots me some proof, what al and tm is saying is the future ( except the hockey, i play field not ice ):p :p :p :eek: :eek: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Hey Stirlo, I don't know how the hell you do any turning! You're on the wrong side of the lathe!!:p:rolleyes::D

Nice Apron Too!;)

ticklingmedusa
29th March 2006, 10:02 PM
i dont no wetger or not its true but some one told me it snowed up in cessnock about 45 yrs ago:confused: . we get some down around the snowy mountains ( south westish of canberra), i've been there twice now:p<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

You reckon they have ice hockey in Canberra?:eek:

ss_11000
29th March 2006, 10:03 PM
Hey Stirlo, I don't know how the hell you do any turning! You're on the wrong side of the lathe!!:p:rolleyes::D

Nice Apron Too!;)

me being me was posing for the camera....

i was waiting for someone to say something bout the apron.. do you like it, i made it myself btw i dont wear that one anymore, i thought it was stupid and i didn't see the point of it with pens.

ss_11000
29th March 2006, 10:06 PM
i dont no wetger or not its true but some one told me it snowed up in cessnock about 45 yrs ago:confused: . we get some down around the snowy mountains ( south westish of canberra), i've been there twice now:p<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

You reckon they have ice hockey in Canberra?:eek:

theres a comp in a rink about 45 min away in newcastle, one day i'd love to play icy but first i've actually got to try skating first

Gumby
29th March 2006, 10:19 PM
i was waiting for someone to say something bout the apron .

Your sister wants it back. :rolleyes:

ss_11000
29th March 2006, 10:20 PM
Your sister wants it back. :rolleyes:

na, i saw it first:p :p ;)