PDA

View Full Version : only asking

bitofascallywag
25th June 2006, 08:35 PM
would anyone like to see pics of my 27 foot king billy recently painted bermudan bay boat,i asked a wile back how to partner the mast up as wild puppy should remember,anyway with a coat of poachers green on her i reckon she looks pretty,all insults shall be taken with a grain of salt.........

bloggs1968
25th June 2006, 10:19 PM
Yes please!!!

bitofascallywag
25th June 2006, 11:06 PM
well about tommorow night at 6 ............check it out...........

Wild Dingo
26th June 2006, 12:13 AM
Bloody hell!!! You friggin manical idjut from the pimple on Aussies bum!! What yer upto ol son? Talk about teasin!! strewth and some say sheilas do that!!

PICS MATE!!! Not tomorrow night... NOW!! :mad: Flamin eck! an here I thought we had you near on trained too :rolleyes:

Okay mate forget that Ive posted a new thread... just pop a newy of the old boat up AND then please EXPLAIN the other one!!! Its drivin me nuts tryin to work it out :rolleyes:

bitofascallywag
26th June 2006, 06:18 PM
here they are i hope?

bitofascallywag
26th June 2006, 06:26 PM
try again he said.......

jmk89
26th June 2006, 06:34 PM
Yep, the piccies are there and she looks like a real beauty..

Wild Dingo
27th June 2006, 02:57 AM
Lookin good mate! :cool:

How did you get on with the mast deck issue? get it sorted? how? details mate its all in the details ;)

bitofascallywag
27th June 2006, 08:39 PM
well old dog...the mast..i cut around one dozen 3 x 1 wedges and topped in then sealed with a flue cap and all appears ok,i [tried] canvasing all the decks but as im not a dress maker had a little trouble,put the sponsons on,fitted a new cabintop with frames,as the deck will not be finished till it stops raining it may take until nov or so but will post when done.main thing is decks only leak in two little spots which i have yet to find