PDA

View Full Version : Tom O'Donnell

John Saxton
19th August 2001, 10:58 PM
To those who would ascribe to a wider perpective with routing in their woodwork then give Tom O'Donnell a big hand.

Tom has put his long awaited book on routing on CD ROM and he can be contacted by e-mail
[email protected] which is the address that I have got off his profile and I hope is still the current one.

I spoke to Tom at the Perth WW show today and he informs me that there is a follow up CD ROM in the wings that will appear soon.

I have had a brief look at the current CD and it will intertest all who use the router, even going so far as to expand your expectations from this tool.

Full marks to Tom for having the fortitude to go thru with this venture ....not something to be taken lightly considering the input in time and expense and effort to enlighten those of us with limited expertise and knowledge in using the router.

There is, I would dare to offer, a goodly proportion of OZ woodworkers and handymen who would find that the knowledge imparted by this man who has been perfecting differing applications with the router over the years and unselfishly giving out without due recompense, a means whereby they can use their routers to a fuller means.

Given that I have lauded Tom thru his efforts, it is because he has had the courage and conviction that is symbolic of what this country has and still needs in home grown enterprises.

Cheers http://ubb.ubeaut.com.au/ubb/smile.gif

------------------
Johnno

[This message has been edited by (edited 20 August 2001).]