PDA

View Full Version : Enjoying the new pergola

Andy Mac
18th October 2006, 09:10 PM
HI! Here's a shot of me relaxing....or is it recovering from the snake incident earlier today!:rolleyes:

CHEERS!

Groggy
18th October 2006, 09:12 PM
HI! Here's a shot of me relaxing....or is it recovering from the snake incident earlier today!:rolleyes:

CHEERS!What is that wriggling under the deck?

Ah 4X, I remember it well - cheers!

scooter
18th October 2006, 09:36 PM
Looks noice Andy :)

Wild Dingo
19th October 2006, 02:40 AM
Nice one mate! :cool: aahhh 4X gawd soooo many 4x under this belt :cool: good drop ;)

But I gotta ask... is that the dreaded whoolydoolywoogly bird sittin on yer table? I thought those buggars had been airlifted back to the mother ship mmmm can see me wearin me tinfoil jocks and hat when I come visitin you ol son can never be too careful with them whoolydoolywoogly birds :p

reminds me that on her highness's list is a pergala with deckin... mmmm wonder if I can put it off till we put the new house up? mmm chrissy around the corner? damn! not much chance of that... mmm then again I am returnin to the mine soon... ubloodybeauty!! :D I will now allocate that one to MY LIST for the boys to take care of while Im away :cool:

Cheers and dont rest on yer laurels too long sport! sittin around guzzlin 4x can get yer legless you know ;)

Clinton1
19th October 2006, 07:12 PM
looking good mate, and you've finished the slats so the young fella can't take a tumble off the edge.
Did you put any slats aside 'cause of the figure in them, or did you think there was plenty more of that where it came from?

Enjoy the beer, is the missus having one as well?

Bleedin Thumb
19th October 2006, 07:20 PM
I said that looked like a good place to sit and have a coldie.