PDA

View Full Version : Pantagraph

nadcarves
29th May 2003, 11:44 AM
Des, the most common machine for your type of project is the childs teeter totter,the play ground toy on which a child sits at each end and goes up and down in relation to the kid at the opposite end of the board,.Design is over 100 years old,is being sold as plans by several people,quite slow,in fact several items touted as being able to be mass produced,are not due to excessive set-up time.If you want to build one of these antiques,I'll whip you up a set of plans,if I knew how to get this dumb HP windows and scanner going,there would be an attachment with this note.If you don't mind waiting a bit,I am ordering a part,and will have a hind end kicking machine on my web site as soon as I can build,photograph, run it for 40 to 80 hours,and find someone to put it on the site. Just did up a carving gun for both the page and an article.And am in the midst of another concerning my screw chisels(actually built by Ashley Illes in a moment of madness),finally got some good photographs! So if you have questions/problems with wood/stone carving on duplicators,drop an e-mail,reply may a bit slow,am busy right now and don't have the time to tip toe thru the keyboard,nad

des dyer
19th July 2003, 11:30 AM
Hi Nadcarves.
i have attempted to contact you, but have failed. I shall try again.

thank you for your offer, whenever you can manage it i will look forward to seeing the project

i am sure you can see there where not many offers of advice on the pantograph.

We had a woodies show in Sydney a few weeks ago. And they had two companies with diffrent types of machine.

Not one of the companies where prepared to demostrate.

I asked about the fair, and each person that had experince, claimed they where to dificult to operate with a router.

That was like a red rag to a bull.

i ended up getting a routergraph. It as been dificult setting up, and a little dificult to operate, be i can see that you can get good results by trying hard.

as a carver i shall keep you informed about my experience.

thank you every much for your help.

regards: des dyer:D

nadcarves
13th October 2006, 01:04 PM
Wow, got back on after 12/05..just a couple of hours ago.. Des how are you doing with the copy machine..?Am in the process of building a larger T110 type machine, then sell origional to a friend...my e mail is [email protected] Should you not find me here, send mail,,with specific title....Get all these adds for blue pills, no samples or a female erection and demolition expert when I ask for them...Actually, only interested in gals that can carve wood, that way, they finish carvings and I go fishing..Just put up a bit of NA Cherry, in blocks, sealed sides and perimeter sealed ends, and the suckers have cracked...Rectangle, split right down the middle on several,, this is much less than good...Plan may be to visit Oz.. When, where wood shows..Bringing detector to find worlds biggest nugget, and will be the Yank arrested at airport bringing in a Hawkins 50 cal black powder rifle...NAD

Stuart
13th October 2006, 04:37 PM
You are about 3 years too late Nad - Des hasn't been on the board for over 3 years.....