PDA

View Full Version : The Mutleys

Little Festo
26th January 2007, 02:15 AM
Never thought that I'd ever like small dogs. We inherited this pair from my daughter, she was going to work on a pearl farm outside of Broome and couldn't keep them .... so.

The one with the pointy ears (Ziggy) continually interrupts my turning sessions and insists on some attention, must be getting soft in my old age but he's becoming a great little friend.

Also we've never had a garden until moving to the new place, now there are flowers and fruit trees everywhere, some sizable silky oaks too.

Peter

Shedgirl
26th January 2007, 03:04 PM
You're a very handy photographer, too!

ss_11000
26th January 2007, 07:32 PM
great looking dogs:2tsup:

Wild Dingo
26th January 2007, 07:33 PM
Too right shedgirl... the dogs are just right for Broome time :; mobile tucker!! :U nah why didnt she take them with her? maybe the place wont allow dogs? my elder sis has a Cavaliar King Charles sookylala spoilt rotten pooch up there so they do survive :;

Ive got a pair of sisters up there younger one works at Malcolm Douglas's croc farm and lives out there she was thinking about working at one of the Pearl Farms as well but I think she likes being around the dingos and crocs so shes still at Malcolms... and the older other sis has a place in Coconut wells and is an artist... the one at the croc farm loves the place heat and all while the other loathes it "too flamin hot" is her constant comments about it... me if I could afford to buy and live there Id be back up there in a shot :2tsup:

Ive also got a good mate thats heading up there to work at Aboriginal mission place and is looking forward to it :doh: mad the buggar :roll: :U ... not so much for the work I think more for the fishin!! :2tsup: DAMNED FINE FISHIN up in Broome/Derby land oooh yeah! :2tsup: :2tsup: :cool:

Good luck to her!