PDA

View Full Version : Incra Router Table

sbnx
12th April 2007, 02:19 PM
Hello, this is my first post here. Great forum. I was wondering if anyone has or is using the router table offered by Incra? I am considering the LS 17 and thought their router table would make sense.

Big Shed
12th April 2007, 02:24 PM
Hello, this is my first post here. Great forum. I was wondering if anyone has or is using the router table offered by Incra? I am considering the LS 17 and thought their router table would make sense.

Welcome to the forum Sbnx, you will find plenty of information on Incra and routers here.

Can't help you with the Incra router tables, like quite a few people here I made my own..

See here: http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/showthread.php?t=47602

I found that both more satisfying and gave me heaps more storage space.

However from what I have seen of the Incra tables, they will certainly do the job.

Gwhat
15th April 2007, 10:25 AM

We are an Incra dealer here in Oz, regrettably the Incra Router Table top is just too heavy to get over here economically, thus we have a similar layout table made locally. We do sell the Incra RT stands and they are fantastc, in that they give a great skeleton of a table that can be customised to suit individual needs. Lucky you living in the same city,

The LS 17 needs 20" from the centre of the router to the leading edge of the LS mount (tunnel) that said the rest is up to you, we mainly sell a 1100mm (43") x 700mm (27.5") table for the LS 17.

The quality demanded by Incra makes anything they sell a great buy, Their tables and inserts are very good and if you get hold of their promo DVD you will see them in action.

Regards

The Woodworker