PDA

View Full Version : We need less of those irrelevant polls with silly options:

Eastie
23rd July 2003, 02:39 PM
Yep, thats, right, a poll BIGGER than the biggest rip-roaring poll the board has experienced :D (well, at least sillier http://www.ubeaut.biz/party.gif)

\:eek:/
##############
##############
/ \

Sir Stinkalot
23rd July 2003, 03:10 PM
The right royal Sir Stinkalot requires some time to prepare his thoughts on this scandalous poll that has been placed in front of the woodworking community. This vindictive attack on Sir Stinkalot was completely out of the blue and he has certainly been taken aback. If Sir Stinkalot feels that he can recover from such a heavy blow he will post his rebuttal later.

For now Sir Stinkalot sends his goodbye to all of the loyal followers that have drunk from his cup of knowledge (or for that matter filled it up), and he will venture across the green hills to the gardening Australia forum where he is loved and adored by all that frequent. I may be back ……

How can it even be classified as a real poll ..... where is the irrelevant reference to the cyclone? :p

Wayne Davy
23rd July 2003, 10:50 PM
Cyclone! (there you go stinkie ;) )

Shane Watson
24th July 2003, 10:22 AM
Brilliant Basketball Layup????
Balding Boofhead Layabout??

etc etc etc.

Sorry the heat up here in DARWIN is getting to me.... :eek:

DaveInOz
24th July 2003, 11:00 AM
Belly Button Lint

oges
24th July 2003, 12:32 PM
Big Bossomed Ladies :rolleyes:

Sir Stinkalot
24th July 2003, 01:09 PM
Dare I say the obvious .... Big Blue Lathe.

Oh and thanks to all for the support ... the cards, calls, chocolates, and flowers have all been well received. A few more turning blanks wouldn't go astray however :)

Eastie
24th July 2003, 01:39 PM
Did I leave out one of the “b’s” ? did it ends it's time as the the bbbl ?

Anyhow, despite the surprising popularity for the Stinky Institute polls it is but early days. I have started my campaign to reign these figures in. In the near future a number of 'new members' will be joining the board and I expect they will be voting in favour of less irrelevant-polls, although some are still wondering about the masters hands.

(PS would there be any problems say if these ‘new members’ were to all use my computer to register and logon?)

JohnM
24th July 2003, 11:25 PM
Eastie, I cannot see any reason why new members should not use your computer to register - the poll figures show quite clearly that Stinkie's family are all using his to log in!!:D

Eastie
29th July 2003, 05:34 PM
Well, it seems like polls with silly options have the greater majority of your support and will be part of the boards’ future.

I can only say to the other two who voted in favour of less polls with silly options (whoever you are) - I tried.

To all those who have wondered long and hard about having hands as photogenic as U’s, I guess you’ll have to wait for the answers.

I always knew the Triton bit would pull a few votes, as I’m sure they often seem to emerge from the triton forum dazed and delirious – still dreaming of their marvellous machinery.

Wayne, you and your cyclonic contraptions did get a foot in the door, but at the last minute I decided not to put too many silly options in this poll – I guess future polls with silly options will make up for it.

I’m sure many would have liked to see the old big blue lathe score a least one vote, but memories fade quickly and people have gotten on with their lives.

Last, but not least Sir Stinkalot … I think someone once said “the battle has been won, but the war is not over…. “ http://www.ubeaut.biz/thumbupwink.gif
However, this does not clear the issue that I have it on good intelligence that your website is in fact a hoax. Refusal to post a website or a picture of your website will be taken as tacit admission that it does not exist, and you have in fact misled the general public. Remember, an inability to find any WMD was enough for the septics to invade Iraq - failure to prove that you do not posses a Webpage of Much Disgustingness will be taken as proof that you do, in fact, posses a WMD and are withholding it from us!

Robert WA
29th July 2003, 07:13 PM
What do the Polls do in Polland?

Hold up the telephone wires, just like they do here.

Robert WA
31st October 2003, 07:58 PM
Talking about photogenic hands.

kenmil
31st October 2003, 09:24 PM
Hmmmm...that hand has never done a day's work has it ?:D