PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!

onthebeachalone
29th April 2007, 09:05 AM
First I thought it was a problem at my end as my internet connection has been 'throttled' for the last few days. However, it now appears that there was a problem at the Ubeaut server end which is now (hopefully) fixed.

I thought I detected signs of someone struggling manfully behind the scenes to restore the service as quickly as possible.

Whoever it was, many thanks for your efforts in getting us back 'on the air'. :2tsup:

Wild Dingo
29th April 2007, 06:22 PM
That would have been young Steven :2tsup: ...Neils pet gnome who works tirelessly behind the scenes keeping this place together while he goes on jugganauts into the wilds of Queensland and other places showin off :roll: ...his stuff that is! :doh:

But yeah there were some serious issues over the last week or so :~ I thought Neil had choked the cat an chucked a hissy fit with us and throttled the forum altogether :o ...but no young Steven was in the back dark room full of cobwebs and dust as is his want and when it all went to shtye he went ballistic and pulled us through... legendary stuff eh? :2tsup:

oooh but it were painfull... specially when it went down the last time moments after Id posted my review of THE Derek too!... but still it gave me another chance to write it :;