PDA

View Full Version : June Pen Swap

Touchwood
4th June 2007, 02:12 AM
I know June has begun, :o I also know I haven't made the pens for May :o BUT do we have a provider for June or shall I put up (or shut up)?:B

Obviously it will take a little while to get
1. answers
2. names in
3. wood off.

However, as I have only provided postage for wood so far, I am happy to chop some blanks and post ... providing I'm not stepping my size 10's on anyones toes. :no:

JD

rodent
4th June 2007, 04:53 AM
Im slowly punching through my pens so ill mis this month if that's all right .ill try for july though.

Simomatra
4th June 2007, 06:07 PM
Count me in if it goes ahead I will be late but that seem to be the norm.

DJ’s Timber
4th June 2007, 07:34 PM
Count me in if it goes ahead I will be late but that seem to be the norm.

You'll still have to be in front of me, I've still yet to finish last years lot :o :doh:

I am still in, wouldn't mind some hard timber from WA :2tsup:

lubbing5cherubs
4th June 2007, 08:01 PM
Sadly I am out. With moving and time is very limited. I am going to step down for probably several swaps. Bummed though I love getting wood but I am out this time
Toni

Skew ChiDAMN!!
4th June 2007, 08:56 PM
Go for it, JD. I'm curious to see what theme you'll pick... :D

Touchwood
4th June 2007, 10:03 PM
Go for it, JD. I'm curious to see what theme you'll pick...

me too ... it's keeping me awake at night!! :C :C

Mind you, had the farrier here recently ... horse hoof 'n wood .... mmm:D :D

JD

Terry B
4th June 2007, 10:40 PM
I think I will have to be out this time. I have attempted last months but not very successfully. I may post pics of them in a few days. The fruit ones from last month are still on the drawing board. I just need more hours in the day:~

dai sensei
5th June 2007, 01:42 PM
Count me out again for this month. I really have to get stuck into my entertainment unit :- while the weather is fine.

Touchwood
6th June 2007, 12:35 AM
Ok, there seem to be only a few starters this time, so rather than wait for everyone, I'll start to send the wood to those who have indicated and continue to those who still want to sign up.

I'll enclose the theme :cool: in the wood package (so as not to scare people off !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ).

As it is not the end of the world if pens are not made exactly by the end of the month, people can still start!!!
I'll be away on school camp in a couple of weeks (yes 24 hrs a day for a week with 101 x 15 yr olds!!!! in winter at a bush camp!!! One of my timetabled activities is abseiling and rock wall climbing 8 pm - 10 pm!!) Gotta love it! .... but will leave a few kits and any PM's could be sent off by HWMBO.

DJ - I'll pack you some hard wood to get your teeth into!! You asked for it!:U :U

So, starters, please PM me with your details:
Simomatra
djstimber
Skew Chidamn

there must be more :o

JD

Touchwood
15th June 2007, 09:40 PM
Curious more than anything ... I know Skew Chidamn has received his ... have the other 3 pigeons arrived yet?

JD

Skew ChiDAMN!!
15th June 2007, 09:46 PM
Curious more than anything ... I know Skew Chidamn has received his ...

I most happily have! :D

A quick note to those who dropped out this month: Nana-nana-na-NYAH! :harhar: It's lovely stuff and you don't get any! :hpydans2:

Hehehe!

DJ’s Timber
16th June 2007, 08:19 PM
Curious more than anything ... I know Skew Chidamn has received his ... have the other 3 pigeons arrived yet?

JD

Most certainly have, pigeon got well fed at this end after I opened the package and realise that he was carrying a treasure horde :2tsup:

A quick note to those who dropped out this month: Nana-nana-na-NYAH! :harhar: It's lovely stuff and you don't get any! :hpydans2:

Hehehe!

:whs:

Simomatra
16th June 2007, 08:27 PM
Thanks JD
My wife tells me that the pidgeon has arrived fully laden. I will just have to wait and see

We went through tje Lombock straight last night so on course for arrival Darwin Tuesday morning. This is the first day we have had the internet for a while

Cheers to all

Fireman sam
16th June 2007, 10:17 PM
Thank jd
Mine arrive on thursday just before we left to go the working with wood show in the big smoke :2tsup: :D
Andrew

Terry B
21st June 2007, 12:06 AM
Good luck with them all but I just didn't have the time this month.:~