PDA

View Full Version : New rule...

kekemo
26th June 2007, 01:33 AM
Couldn't believe that there are people out there that leave messages that fit into that catogory.....tell me?, why do you give them warnings.......just ban then immediately....if youré not in here to talk or discuss stuff at least related to wood & woodworking life style... I can & do enjoy the topics when we stray to talking about key's to sheds....personal thoughts on woodshows...the tears & laughs the fun......but if you get sicko's just ban them don't warn them......PLEASE....it would horrify me to read or see a message that was like that.....
Thanks for your efforts in keeping this a great site...guess you must really have your work cut out for you....sadly....
Much appreciated anyway...regards Kerry....alias KEKEMO:2tsup:

Zed
26th June 2007, 08:02 AM
Hey Kek,

Hope im not speaking out of line but having been a mod in the past and having met Neil & its easy to see why people haven't been banned (although some have been in the past). The reason is that Neil et Al are beaut blokes, tread softly seems to be the key here...

However haviong said that i dare say a "qucik dismissal" will happen in the case of any new offenders. and rightly so.

Not having seen any of the or or I cant comment on the content.

Gra
26th June 2007, 08:59 AM
damn you mean I missed the again....... Going to have to stop this work lark...:;

Gotta say the mods are always pretty quick on this stuff, but it always helps to report it. It wont last long after you report it

lubbing5cherubs
26th June 2007, 11:01 AM
I am in totally agreeance. Like I am not a prude but don't enjoy it or see the the need. I even wrote Neil a PM last night to say thanks for all they do here. They do a top job. I am glad that they do.
Toni

ptc
26th June 2007, 12:21 PM
lurking again

lubbing5cherubs
26th June 2007, 03:05 PM
lurking again

SO you got on your pretty mini skirt on and your fishnet stockings for the moment:p

No I think it cool you guys visit us:2tsup:

Gra
26th June 2007, 03:58 PM
SO you got on your pretty mini skirt on and your fishnet stockings for the moment

Well it is casual day in the office:q :U :U

lubbing5cherubs
26th June 2007, 08:01 PM
so what you got on gra, is it pink or red mini skirt:p :D
Toni

Gra
26th June 2007, 08:14 PM
pink tu tu...:U

lubbing5cherubs
26th June 2007, 09:57 PM
lovely choice you would look just beautiful today:D