PDA

View Full Version : spindle practice for Christmas

BernieP
19th October 2007, 04:41 PM
G'Day All

Usual get ready for Christmas time, so a good time to practice spindle work, pyrography and make one set of the twin grandkids a present each. Enjoyed doing them but as you can see not much good at woodworking, but as you can see still too little to give much cheek. Made out of plywood and crapiata.

Cheers
Bernie

rsser
19th October 2007, 05:00 PM
Lucky kids Bernie. Nice work.

PenTurner
17th December 2007, 12:31 PM
Bernie, followed this thread across from the pens, lovely, beautiful and well done, now i would like that talent also. Amos

HappyHammer
17th December 2007, 12:52 PM
Bloody great job Bernie..lucky kids.:2tsup:

HH.

Tiger
17th December 2007, 01:26 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Bernie, love the artwork, how long in total did these take to make?
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Simomatra
17th December 2007, 01:34 PM
Great stuff Bernie , very well done The art work is fantastic

The kids should be very happy

BernieP
17th December 2007, 02:49 PM
G'Day All

Only reposted thread to show Toni what can be done with a marriage of pyrography and wood turning, so as to urge here to keep at it. But thanks for kind comments and I spread it out over two days Tiger.

Cheers
Bernie

Rookie
17th December 2007, 04:29 PM
Bit harsh on yourself Bernie. They look great and the kids will love them, but they'll probably enhance the designs with liberal and random applications of felt tip pen.

wheelinround
17th December 2007, 07:30 PM
:2tsup::2tsup: I want to be a kid again

Penpal
18th December 2007, 10:23 PM
Thankyou for reposting I would have missed your two tables and the masterly art work,they will or must love them certain the reaction is or will be estatic,congratulations,Peter:2tsup: