PDA

View Full Version : owl post

fxst
27th November 2003, 10:54 PM
heres a pic for harry potter fans....a bit of an oops as I was fitting it up tho must have been a hawk attack :D

oges
28th November 2003, 08:39 AM
nicely done :)
did you design the pattern?

fxst
29th November 2003, 12:36 AM
No sorry brett Im not that good
It was from the Scroll saw Workshop issue 13.
I am a happy subscriber to it and always find several items of interest.
Iwas trying out a new blade (to me) a No 1 flying dutchman reverse spiral blade and found it a little too corse in close ...too late of course but the neice is very happy with it
Peter

oges
1st December 2003, 03:57 PM
Okay im subscribed to the same magazine, waiting for my first copy to arrive (holiday issue), have been told it was posted early November so shouldnt be far away. Did this so I would get it earlier than the newsagents get it, maybe the next issue will be better since i subscribed just after they mailed the issues out.

Anyway it atleast makes it cheaper when you subscribe

Brett

oges
1st December 2003, 04:01 PM
here is a wedge tailed eagle i made a pattern of and cut

fxst
1st December 2003, 10:34 PM
Brett my first copy took forever but after that it was way ahead of the news agents anyone wanting to subscribe should do so now as the dollar is on a better level :D
Love the wedgie would like the pattern if u care to share .....Im not real flash at doin that sorta thing but I copy good:)
BTW the issue ur waiting for (13) is a ripper in my opinion and has a write up on a piece of software u can use to enlarge patterns way bigger than A4 and can print em out on a normal A4 printer...made for leadlight people but can be used for other hobbies and its shareware...
at www.sgdesigns.com/resizer.php
Peter

oges
2nd December 2003, 03:06 PM
okay send me an email to [email protected] and i'll send you the wedgie pattern.

i have that rapid resizer program, very handy program, came in handy for a slab project im doing now that went over three A4 sheets side by side