PDA

View Full Version : GMC Pressure Washer

echnidna
29th November 2003, 11:45 AM
Hi Group,
I am thinking about getting a gmc pressure washer and am looking for comments from anyone who has got one

adrian
15th December 2003, 06:14 PM
I bought one and used it to clean the driveway just before the water restrictions came into force. It performed well and like all other GMC products it is good value for money. I've never used one before so I can't give you any comparison info.

ozwinner
16th December 2003, 03:40 PM
But is it laser guided? :D :D :D
Cheers, Al

KBnLink
19th December 2003, 09:50 PM
I bought one about two weeks ago. They aren't made in asia - italy actually. Don't know if that is good or bad, but I digress.
Used it so far to wash external walls, paved areas, rust off the trailer and dirt off the dog (ok, I WANTED to clean the dog with it). Works really well. I'm not on town water, therefore no water restrictions but still needed something efficient. It only uses five litres of water per minute, so is heaps better than the garden hose. Heaps of pressure with no volume means that areas dry quickly, too.

My recommendation - I should have bought one of these years ago!

barnsey
22nd December 2003, 10:38 AM
I was in K-Mart a couple of weeks back and bought a $90 odd unit made in Taiwan I think.

My comments are the same as KBnLink - Haven't got a dog though. Did a great job of getting rid of the red-backs and webs all around the house though and will take the top layer of the concrete path off if your not careful.

Great tool.