PDA

View Full Version : A Good Experience - Sandpaperman

Pusser
9th January 2008, 05:55 PM
I just want to report a good experience from a supplier I have no connection with.

I emailed Active Abrasives after seeing a reference on the forum about obtaining some sandpaper disc cement. Got a same day reply saying they were on holidays but would check stock for me this week. Got a phone call today saying the Postal regulations meant he could not post me the product but had had researched alternative and alternative suppliers for me. I have now sourced it using his info.

Kerry Weir and his wife run the business and they are updating their web site to a shop. They have a full range of abrasive products apparently.

On the basis of their service to date I will be very happy to do business with them.

http://www.activeabrasives.com.au/

prozac
12th January 2008, 11:04 AM
That's good of you to recommend them Pusser. They deserve every success their hard work brings. It sounds like they are just good helpful folk who go the extra mile without thought of benefit.

prozac

scooter
12th January 2008, 10:29 PM
he could not post me the product but had had researched alternative and alternative suppliers for me. I have now sourced it using his info.

How good's that? Thanks for sharing the info, Pusser. :2tsup: