PDA

View Full Version : Yesterdays playtime.....

kekemo
7th April 2008, 12:48 PM
Well..... yes, it was Sunday....supposed to be a day of rest & that's exactly what "woodwork" is to me....a rest....

It's invigorating...it's calming....it's pure pleasure....it's fun & it all works....
not like "mircosoft"....that doesn't work most of the time!

....Oh well...enough of the chit chat....how's this for "sunday folly"...mmm seem's I didn't start until 11am...not bad....turned machinery off at 4.30...had lunch & did washing, vaccumed & a few cryptic crosswords in that time too.....just wanting to show you how fast this "encasement technique is....." FAST STRONG & RECYCLING ......flippin' fantastic......"

...so yes...attemping top today...still not exactly !00% sure....I know what I'm aiming for...just if I can get the right material....want to inlay...a leather...like a writing desk...will do a rebate edge to hold it in....so that it is replaceable also....

.......enough for now....more pictures when completed..either tonight or tomorrow....hoping son will come & help me do lawns today...he did promise on Friday....but... lets see if he remembers....Oh...weren't the Docker's great!!!!!...
Cheers sincerely KEKEMO....

flynnsart
7th April 2008, 02:56 PM
Good going there Kerry:2tsup:you make me feel even more like a sloth, :doh:You are a regular little factory arent you. Looking good.

Donna

artme
7th April 2008, 06:57 PM
Great result Kekemo!!:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

Incoming!
10th April 2008, 06:15 PM
I'm pretty awed by your motivation and focus. You decide you're going to do something and - whack! drill! hammer! - it's done! Can you bottle some of that for me?

lubbing5cherubs
10th April 2008, 11:26 PM
nice job
Toni