PDA

View Full Version : Dealt with Enzie ?

arose62
6th June 2008, 12:33 PM
I'm planning to install an attic ladder, and by using the net, it looked like an Enzie attic ladder was what I wanted.

However, I've had no response to my emails, or to filling it the forms on their website (well, an automated "We'll get in touch soon").

Has anyone dealt with them? And, why bother to publish an email address if you're not going to read and respond?
Same for the website - why bother with a form if you don't respond?

Grump!

Geebung
6th June 2008, 02:22 PM
I'm planning to install an attic ladder, and by using the net, it looked like an Enzie attic ladder was what I wanted.

However, I've had no response to my emails, or to filling it the forms on their website (well, an automated "We'll get in touch soon").

Has anyone dealt with them? And, why bother to publish an email address if you're not going to read and respond?
Same for the website - why bother with a form if you don't respond?

Grump!

Why don't you call them?

Often small businesses fail to reply to online requests. I put one to an online tool store 6 months ago and have not received a response. This could be for a number of reasons...their email system no longer works and the do not realise it, they could be out of business but their website is still cached on the internet, they just don't care. These guys probably don't have IT departments monitoring their website.