PDA

View Full Version : Woodworkers Stress Test

Barry_White
4th March 2004, 09:18 PM
Please read before clicking on the link below

This stress test was developed by some researchers at St. Mary's Hospital in London. In the picture reached through the link below there are two dolphins jumping out of the water in tandem. Research has shown that the more differences you notice in the two dolphins, the more stressed you are. This is attributed to the concentration and recognition influences intensifying when stressed.

The two are very similar, so if you can tell the difference without looking hard, you should immediately go out/down/up to your workshop and relieve your stress by butchering some wood.

Dolphin Stress Test - Look for the Dolphins

http://www.bblmedia.com/sports/stress.html

Grue
4th March 2004, 10:22 PM
Excellent Barry, but what are the differences?

Glenn

Barry_White
4th March 2004, 10:35 PM
Well Glenn its obvious you don't need to go out and make sawdust you must be stress free.

Robert WA
4th March 2004, 11:08 PM
I saw 2 identical horses. Not quite identical, as it turned out because the black one was just a little taller than the white one.

oges
5th March 2004, 08:08 AM
hmmm i think i need a months holiday in the tropics fishing..

arose62
5th March 2004, 12:13 PM
I looked really, really closely in the depths of the ocean, but I couldn't see a Triton*. And one of the dolphins looked a bit orange.

Does this mean I need help?

Cheers,
Andrew

*Triton: In Greek mythology, Triton is the son of Poseidon and Amphitrite, the personification of the roaring waters.

According to Hesiod (Theogony 930), he dwelt with his parents in a golden palace in the depths of the sea.

Barry_White
5th March 2004, 01:56 PM
Yes Andrew

It probaly means you need to go out and hack away at a piece of wood.

JackoH
5th March 2004, 05:22 PM
What have two flying pigs got to do with a stress test?:confused:

Barry_White
5th March 2004, 05:39 PM
Well you can go and make sawdust also.

aljenit
5th March 2004, 09:41 PM
Is that 2 all beef dolphins on a sesame seed bun:D ?

Rowan
6th March 2004, 09:55 AM
dont know whats wrong with most of u. I can see the 2 dolphins very clearly. Its also just as obvious that one is male and the other is a female, also one of them has a "small" brown birthmark.

So I went out the the shed, stuffed up a project got more stressed and here I am!!!!:confused:

derekcohen
15th March 2004, 03:30 PM
:) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Regards from Perth

Derek