PDA

View Full Version : framing

Mal Sargent
16th April 2000, 07:37 PM
I am posting this topic in the hope that people can help me in my desire to make the perfect frames for my posters and photo's etc.This is a new hobby for me so all the information will be of assistance, I have a knowledge of tools and materialbut I need help. Even if your advice is about a reference book this will be of assistance.

Hope you can help.

Mal

Richard
20th April 2000, 11:19 PM
What is it that you would like to know?
Put it this way - My wife asked me what what it would take to make her a shelf in the bathroom. After studing her query - figuring a few demensions etc.,etc., I said, "Honey, if you put your left arm here and hold on to that pipe with the other, except for your head being in the way, you'd make a great shelf. When I wanted my shaving cream you could just hand it to me and ............."

So, what is it exactly that you want help with? I am sure someone can answer your questions

John Saxton
29th June 2000, 03:45 PM
Mal, I'm sorry about this being a late response but I have only just joined the BB
in recent day's and have just come across your query!!Any how you can approach a mob called FrameCo Pty Ltd on their ph#1800 033 619 or 9872 3500 or fax 9872 3564 or at their address 10 Monomeeth Drive,Mitcham.Vic 3132.
They have all the info as well as instructional videos to assist you in you needs.
Hope this is of some help to you.
Cheers

------------------
Johnno