View Full Version : lining for boxes????

bob at woodheap vic
7th Apr 2000, 09:32 PM
I would like to line a couple of odd shaped boxes I have made. In my varied meanderings through catalogues/magazines I once spied some PUFF ON (?????) or glue the inside of the box, fill with stuff ??? and shake, tip out excess, could anyone enlighten me as to WHERE DO I GET IT!! or similar.
By the way this is Jan at THE WOODHEAP, the Bob is still in the shed..... working.....of course.

8th Apr 2000, 12:10 AM
Hi Jan

Jim Carroll from Carrolls Woodcraft Supplies at Drysdale carries it. I think it's called flocking powder.
Don't say that too loud in mixed company.

click here to email Jim: carrolls@pipeline.com.au I'm sure he would be happy to mail some to you.


Jim Carroll
11th Apr 2000, 12:16 AM
Hi Jan as Neil indicated I do carry this Flocking Powder. The colors that it comes in is Wheat, Royal Blue, Emerald Green, Rust, Red, Burgandy. The kit contains the glue and the powder.If there is any further info you require do not hesitate to give me a call.

Turn it up