PDA

View Full Version : some more wine stoppers

coffenup
12th April 2009, 09:32 PM
I have been playing with wine stopper turned tops. I turned 2 of these yesterday while I was waiting for some one to turn up which was good for me to have time in the shed. What amazes me is that 1st & second photos are the same timber olive root but they look totally different
Regards Michael

artme
13th April 2009, 09:46 AM
Nice stoppers.:2tsup:

I'm no photographer but I think that reflective tarp in the background has something to do with photo quality.

munruben
13th April 2009, 11:26 AM
Nice stoppers.:2tsup:

I'm no photographer but I think that reflective tarp in the background has something to do with photo quality.It sure would Arthur:)
Nice stoppers though.

Sawdust Maker
13th April 2009, 01:42 PM
Nice stoppers

re photos
You might think about a piece of white (or other colour) paper behind the item to be photographed. Item placed on the paper then the paper curled up behind, so there is a seamless background.
If this doesn't make sense I'll take a piccy for you.

Oeistein
13th April 2009, 05:52 PM
Nice stoppers.

The stoppers in pictures 2-3-4 is not in focus (not sharp). You have put your camera in Macro for to get sharp stoppers here. I use my Paint Shop Pro software to check the sharpen og my pictures too.:U

Ed Reiss
14th April 2009, 12:00 AM
:wts::welldone:

coffenup
14th April 2009, 12:10 AM
sorry fellas my photos were taken with a camera phone and i can't get them any better . With the resizing program I loose clariety :doh:
will try & re photograph them later but some have new homes now as gifts:2tsup: so some will not be reposted
Regards Michael