PDA

View Full Version : The Forum Shirts Work

Wayne Blanch
22nd May 2009, 11:50 PM
I received my new Forum shirt a couple of days ago and I thought I would wear it to the WWW show in the hope that I would meet some more of the forumites. (Thanks to Wendy for the fantastic timing on the delivery:2tsup:.)

Well it worked really well:D. I had not been in the place more than 5 minutes and who pulled me up but Cliff. After a short while some other people showed up and we had a small group happening. It was fantastic to meet the people who help to make these fora what they are and to be able to put some more faces to the names.

It seems to me that wood workers are a better class of people:rolleyes:, and those who wear the Forum shirts are not only nice people but well dressed:U and identifiable.

To all those I bumped into today it was great to meet you (again in some cases.)

RufflyRustic
23rd May 2009, 07:37 AM
Cheers Wayne :2tsup: Yep, the forum shirts do work wonders :D The Embroiderers were very considerate of turning them around in time for the Show. Glad you had a great day at the Show.:)

cheers
Wendy

Pheonix
23rd May 2009, 01:20 PM
Come on guys where are all the gloats,photos, etc:wink:

dai sensei
23rd May 2009, 08:21 PM
See here (http://www.woodworkforums.com/showthread.php?t=86821) from about post 45