PDA

View Full Version : Nth Vict turn on - Xmas New Year 2009

jefferson
29th May 2009, 08:30 PM
I'm trying to get in early, the year is going so fast.

My shed will be open between Xmas and New Year for all forumites. Not just turning - if anyone want to do a table or whatever, OK.

I really do want to get another lathe set up, but I only have a big and little Vicmarc ready to go.

I'm on 9 acres, 20 minutes or so from Wodonga, plenty of camping space for visitors. It would be great to have some of you up here for the event.

Absolutely no idea as to an agenda, but some of the wiser heads will no doubt demonstrate their skills and expertise. Boxes are a good start.

So please mark your diaries and I will be rapt if a few of you can get here.

Jeff

tea lady
30th May 2009, 12:31 AM
:think: Hmm! NEARLY on the way to or from Adelaide. :D We always seem to go there 'round xmas. So a definite possibility. :cool:

Wood Borer
30th May 2009, 12:42 AM
Might be able to make it if the weather is not too bad for fires.

Keep us posted.

Jim Carroll
30th May 2009, 10:47 AM
I think the family has organised xmas at our sisters place in yarrawonga this year so may be a possibility to drop in.

Mulgabill
30th May 2009, 12:31 PM
Very tempting Jefferson! I will mark it my diary and see what the situation (work wise) is later on. I occasionally go to Bright over that period, so it is in the right direction.

rsser
30th May 2009, 06:47 PM
The motorbike club has it's annual camp then at Porepunkah so I should be able to drop in .... via Hotham Omeo and the Bogong High Plains road :woot: ... the long way round.

dai sensei
30th May 2009, 07:26 PM
I'll mark it in the calendar Jeff, but not sure what I will be doing at that time of year.

I could bring down a few giant blue gum forks to rough out :cool: