PDA

View Full Version : Just dropped in...

kekemo
6th June 2009, 11:28 AM
Yes...unusually for me to drop in here... can assure you I don't usually do any "whispering" when it comes to WOOD.. I like to shout it from the hill tops... and General section is where I mostly post...
However thought that I would just let you all know that I'm back with avengence.... have been for a few months but too busy to post & camera hasn't been handy....

RECYCLE... TIMBER>>>>:2tsup::2tsup:

Wow what a fantastic time I've had lately.... :oo: since Easter I've been flat tack in the shed.... it started out with making weeding presants & has just esculated....
Pew seat... Bread box... Sideboard unit... small-tall-boy(really-cute)...
now ripping timber apart for two more breadboxs... best part of all this is....90% of my timber would come from recycled pieces... I'm loving it.... don't knock the road-verg pick up.... stop in a my girlfriends place...in Perth the other day... "she" suggested they had rubbish run in their area.... LOL ....yes had to put the trailer on to bring wood home.... slats from 2 pine bed... side rails also... then two pieces that are solid pine...240 wide timbers ... perfect... couldn't believe my luck.... so ... will post some pictures of finished boxes.... also made a unit to hold my beer & tomato sauce... inlay a plastic-checker plate material into door... looks stunning...

Side board unit has blue-suade to match chairs & tables setting... Oh also made a CD unit & side table stand..... well I will stop there....
SIL(sister-in-law) is coming over ever Friday to learn(well she doesn't need much teaching she's a natural) woodwork... so now there's two of us out there... its helped me get back into the shed... don't miss Ed so much... just think that I needed the boost to get me started....

Oh... has anyone got Dingo's contacts... is he on MSN... or how's he going.... haven't heard if he's been deported back here yet... so guess they're surviving his antics.... really hope he's having a fantastic time...

Sorry I don't have photo's to post but will work on it... have to put caravan on tomorrow off to Perth for 3 days.. when I'm back I will upload & start posting again... but it will be in General....section....
Cheers...KEKEMO
:2tsup::oo:

RufflyRustic
6th June 2009, 08:58 PM
Hi Kekemo

Wow you have been having a fun time in the shed. :D :2tsup: Your talent for woodworking must run in the family.

Sorry, I don't know of any contacts for The Wild Dingo :( but acccording to this thread (http://www.woodworkforums.com/showthread.php?t=93089), he is definitely The Dingo running Wild in the USA.:wink::U:D

cheers
Wendy

tea lady
6th June 2009, 11:36 PM
Hi KEKEMO! Good to hear you are so busy with wood. And good to hear you have someone working beside you in the shed too. :cool: