Thread: Jack Russell
- 24th Jul 2011, 12:13 PM #1
A new painting of "Tiger" a Jack Russell terrier.
Pastel on Mi-Tientes paper. 30cm x 40cm.
- 24th Jul 2011 12:13 PM # ADSAds Advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- 24th Jul 2011, 02:36 PM #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Blog Entries
stunning PWWith the eyes of a child, You must come out and see, That your world's spinning 'round And through life you will be A small part Of a hope Of a love That exists In the eyes of a child you will see "John Lodge"
- 25th Jul 2011, 10:07 AM #3
- 25th Jul 2011, 07:58 PM #4
Entrancing gaze you've got going on those eyes Pugwash. We have A Jack Russell, the poor little thing was found abandoned on a busy roundabout, way too young to have left the litter and in very bad shape. She still is very timid, very nervous and freaks out at loud noises but slowly but surely she's finding some confidence. She really doesn't know how lucky she is ending up with us
- 1st Aug 2011, 05:44 AM #5
Just lovely pugwqash ..All your work shows such a great empathy for our four legged furry friends.
what if the hokey pokey is really what it's all about?
- 1st Aug 2011, 08:20 AM #6
That look... your holding his food!
Nice work Capt.................................................. ..................
- 2nd Aug 2011, 07:47 PM #7
Thanks Springwater, good luck with the young un.
Thanks you Underfoot. I think if you paint a subject you love it comes through in the painting.
Harry, how did you guess? It's really difficult to get a livewire dog like a Jack Russell to sit still for a photo. A biscuit did the trick in this case!
- 2nd Aug 2011, 08:11 PM #8
Thanks Pug, she's going well if we're around otherwise she goes to water, the poor little kid lost her surrogate Staffordshire Bull Terrier mother early this year so she's been an emotional wreck most of her life. She used to follow and idolise the staffy immensely even lying across the big fat slugs' belly to go to sleep and chewing at her ears when they ran together it was a real cartoon.
- 2nd Aug 2011, 09:01 PM #9
Good one.Cliff....if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail...
- 28th Oct 2011, 08:43 PM #10
In a word....BrilliantMapleman
- By seano1 in forum G'day mate - THE WELCOME WAGON -Introduce yourselfReplies: 15Last Post: 19th Jul 2010, 05:35 AM
- By Islander in forum G'day mate - THE WELCOME WAGON -Introduce yourselfReplies: 10Last Post: 24th Jun 2010, 03:19 AM
- By derekcohen in forum HAND TOOLS - UNPOWEREDReplies: 16Last Post: 29th Jul 2009, 04:03 PM
- By pugwash in forum ARTReplies: 3Last Post: 5th Sep 2008, 05:04 PM