View Poll Results: HOW SHOULD THE INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT BE APPORTIONED?
- 55. You may not vote on this poll
- 4th Apr 2011, 01:45 PM #76
Post is post Stu. I'm sure my pen can write NZ.
- 4th Apr 2011 01:45 PM # ADSAds Advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- 4th Apr 2011, 06:15 PM #77
FF can I get in on this for about $250.
- 5th Apr 2011, 02:10 PM #78
I'd be keen, likely $100-200 - would like to see final prices though - I'll stay tuned
- 5th Apr 2011, 08:02 PM #79
Put me in for $150-$200
BarrieThis bit should be completely ignored, although I know that despite this warning, you will read it through to the very end.
- 6th Apr 2011, 06:12 PM #80Journeyman
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
Could I be put down for $80-100 please.
- 6th Apr 2011, 06:50 PM #81
enaks, Barrie Restall, Astrodog, AJMacca, NZStu all noted.
Spoke to Juergen again last night. He tells me that prices will come tonight. He is apparently flat out (as you would be after 2 weeks away in the last 3), hence the delay.
- 9th Apr 2011, 01:38 PM #82
OK then. GOT THE PRICES! And things are looking good. Methinks you'll all be pleased.
I'm updating the spreadsheets, and hope to post them later today (as long as the three new kittens stop make changes to the spreadsheet).
- 9th Apr 2011, 01:49 PM #83
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
- Blog Entries
- 9th Apr 2011, 03:46 PM #84
Had better fill out my spreadsheet then!The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
- 9th Apr 2011, 08:29 PM #85
New excellent prices for colt drills!
OKAY - AT LAST - I'VE DONE IT! Bloody hell that was a job. You wouldn't think so, but it was enormous (and that doesn't include all the new formatting that you'll see - did that a week ago).
The new prices are on average about 60% of the old prices (which were already significantly less than local prices, and with 35 times the range of products). The range of products has increased significantly, but more on that later.
Right now I'm just going to post the spreadsheets, and after I've had dinner and watched Spooks I'll post detailed instructions.
In the mean time - ENJOY!
STOP PRESS - you'll have to wait for the Forstners - the file is too big. (and I'm too hungry)
- 9th Apr 2011, 08:35 PM #86
The new prices are lots cheaper!!
Thanks for doing them!!Regards Ben
- 9th Apr 2011, 08:38 PM #87
How come you have listed them all in pounds?
- 9th Apr 2011, 08:41 PM #88
Have just noticed that the twinland 8 piece set has gone up $1.99, is this correct?Regards Ben
- 9th Apr 2011, 08:42 PM #89
How are you planning on collecting orders/coins???
- 9th Apr 2011, 09:28 PM #90
Excellent job FF. Confirm my order.
PS. Hore the belly grubs are satisfied.
- By FenceFurniture in forum ANNOUNCEMENTSReplies: 1Last Post: 7th Mar 2012, 09:32 AM
- By FenceFurniture in forum ANNOUNCEMENTSReplies: 0Last Post: 12th Dec 2011, 07:53 PM
- By FenceFurniture in forum ANNOUNCEMENTSReplies: 5Last Post: 14th May 2011, 07:38 AM
HEADS UP Colt drills - last orders pleaseBy FenceFurniture in forum ANNOUNCEMENTSReplies: 0Last Post: 11th May 2011, 04:18 PM
- By Bupton in forum WOODTURNING - PEN TURNINGReplies: 17Last Post: 3rd May 2011, 08:00 AM