Thread: Bohler Multi Motion Sander
- 28th May 2007, 08:20 PM #1
Bohler Multi Motion Sander
I had to finish off a cork tile floor and wasn't impressed by the sanders from the hire surface.
So I bought a Bohler Multi Motion Sander from Supercheap Autos for $89.95.
It did a great job so the mate choofed off to get one a week later
oops $139 thank you. So he changed his mind.
I'm looking forward to sanding up a tabletop as I reckon it'll be the bees knees for finish sanding, dunno bout roughing down though.Regards, Bob Thomas
- 28th May 2007 08:20 PM # ADSAds Advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- By PEN in forum FESTOOL FORUMReplies: 0Last Post: 5th Feb 2007, 09:15 PM
- By BobL in forum HAND TOOLS - POWEREDReplies: 12Last Post: 17th Nov 2006, 08:10 AM
- By Harry R in forum WOODWORK - GENERALReplies: 1Last Post: 24th Jan 2006, 11:50 AM
- By jimmyjames in forum FLOORING, DECKING, STUMPS, etc.Replies: 20Last Post: 29th Aug 2004, 10:45 PM
- By 3Landerblue in forum HAND TOOLS - POWEREDReplies: 8Last Post: 17th Jul 2003, 06:02 PM