Thread: lucky find
- 21st Nov 2011, 08:51 PM #1
this is the tale of what I found.
one summer afternoon when the sun was near setting I arrived on my home street,
my neighbours who are also my friends had been building their house and were nearly complete!,
they were up to the stage where the jarrah floor boards had to be placed, and the builders were being very wasteful of the stuff by throwing anything that even looked at them funny away!
so off I went asking around to see if I could have some of that jarrah, Steve and Amanda
said sure Ross take a tonne or two! so off I went to get my wheel barrow, to collect the jarrah it took me about 3 trips accross the road to get it all in my front garden!
once I was done I took a break to watch the jarrah slowly sun bake.
these pieces of jarrah were begging me to make them as beutiful as a butterfly so I have taken up the challenge
sorry no pictures at the moment because the website wont let me for some reason lol
so just imagine a pile up to your knees of jarrah floor boards!indeed.
- 21st Nov 2011 08:51 PM # ADSAds Advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- 21st Nov 2011, 09:43 PM #2Golden Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2004
- St George area, Sydney
Speaking on behalf of Timbaholics everywhere - you are not helping!
- 23rd Nov 2011, 08:15 PM #3
- By gaj in forum G'day mate - THE WELCOME WAGON -Introduce yourselfReplies: 6Last Post: 14th Jan 2009, 01:02 AM
- By gdf26562 in forum DOORS, WINDOWS, ARCHITRAVES & SKIRTS ETCReplies: 2Last Post: 11th Jun 2007, 07:33 PM
- By RufflyRustic in forum HAND TOOLS - UNPOWEREDReplies: 21Last Post: 9th Feb 2007, 09:39 AM
- By multinut in forum WOODWORK PICSReplies: 12Last Post: 17th Mar 2005, 08:12 PM
- By Bob Smalser in forum TIMBERReplies: 2Last Post: 13th Dec 2004, 10:04 PM