Thread: Jet Machinery
- 15th Nov 2011, 07:44 AM #1
Can anyone tell me if there is a difference between Jet machinery painted white, and the one painted blue? ... well besides the obvious color difference ..._____________________________________
"What you want in your life occasionally shows up...
what you must have... always does."
– Doug Firebaugh
- 15th Nov 2011 07:44 AM # ADSAds Advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- 15th Nov 2011, 09:08 AM #2Golden Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2003
I am pretty sure the blue gear is older, over the last 5 years at least Jet has been white. Having said that, new isnt always better, look at handplanes, the best thing to do would be to compare the two in person if possible.
Jet used have a lat of manuals avaiable online, if you have the model number you might even be able to get the appropriate manuals and compare models that way.
joezMy blog: http://www.joesworkbench.com
- By Astrodog in forum DUST EXTRACTIONReplies: 10Last Post: 9th Aug 2011, 06:40 PM
- By thedge in forum TABLE SAWS & COMBINATIONSReplies: 35Last Post: 22nd Mar 2009, 09:47 PM
- By Felder in forum HAND TOOLS - POWEREDReplies: 0Last Post: 9th Aug 2006, 03:07 PM
- By John Saxton in forum HINTS & TIPSReplies: 4Last Post: 22nd May 2003, 04:23 PM