- 29th Mar 2011, 07:44 PM #1New Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- North Sydney
Woodworker/Metal Worker in North Sydney area
Looking to find someone in the North Sydney area able to help prototype two versions of a display stand for a product that I wholesale. Ideally the person will be able to do both wood and metal work.
I know the 'look and feel' I want for the item (one version to be in stained wood, the other to be in polished metal), sizes, etc. I can show photos of similar stands, and simply require someone with the skills to manufacture rather than design from scratch.
The size of the stand will be aprox 50cm x 25cm x 25cm. Not complex, but needs to be solid construction, and the finish needs to be of a high standard.
I am looking at getting a couple of 'prototypes' made to start with, then a production run. Not looking huge volumes (maybe a maximum of 50 a year), but I want to work with someone to get the prototypes right, and then give them the production job going forward.
The design concept is complete, including measurements, but need to work with someone to turn it into a practical product. Once any design and construction issues are ironed out during prototyping, I am looking for the person involved to manufacture on an ongoing basis. Not looking at large volumes (say a production run of around 50 units spread over the course of a year).
This is obviously a paid job, and rates need to be discussed.
Please DM if you think you might be available to pick up this job.
- 29th Mar 2011 07:44 PM # ADSAds Advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- By scarlett in forum G'day mate - THE WELCOME WAGON -Introduce yourselfReplies: 2Last Post: 28th Mar 2011, 08:05 PM
- By bshaft in forum G'day mate - THE WELCOME WAGON -Introduce yourselfReplies: 3Last Post: 16th Jul 2008, 08:18 PM
- By DIY DAN in forum WOODTURNING - GENERALReplies: 4Last Post: 19th May 2008, 03:06 PM
- By Steve Walkom in forum WOODTURNING - GENERALReplies: 0Last Post: 12th Nov 2002, 11:18 AM