- 20th Oct 2011, 11:28 PM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Brisbane, QLD, Australia
- Blog Entries
M.Power 3D Combination Square Review
It's been a long time between drinks... err reviews
My day job has seen me working 14 hours days 6 days a week for the last 16 months (things you have to do to keep yoir job eh). If I actually got paid overtime, I would be a rich man right now, but alas, nothing.
Anyway I have just finished a review of the M.Power 3D Combination Square - M.Power Combination 3D Tri Square and Marking Gauge - Detailed Review - OnlineToolReviews.com
Available from Macwood here in Oz I believe.
Hope it helps.
(I'll try not take another 16 months to post the next review either )Woodworking Product Reviews - Over 200+ Online
- 20th Oct 2011 11:28 PM # ADSAds Advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- By windbreaker in forum WOODWORK - GENERALReplies: 4Last Post: 3rd Jul 2010, 09:44 PM
- By graemet in forum HAND TOOLS - UNPOWEREDReplies: 2Last Post: 12th May 2005, 11:20 AM
- By John Saxton in forum HAND TOOLS - UNPOWEREDReplies: 5Last Post: 20th Dec 2004, 10:41 PM
- By Fantapantz in forum WOODWORK - GENERALReplies: 18Last Post: 5th Sep 2003, 06:53 PM