- 25th Jul 2011, 04:53 PM #1
My way to make wooden wheels
I will be glad to get some advice how to improve the way, Thanks!
- 25th Jul 2011 04:53 PM # ADSAds Advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- 25th Jul 2011, 05:39 PM #2
The more people put up ideas the more likely someone will be able to improve on it without an expensive CNC machine. I have some ideas bouncing around in my head but I would have to have a little play.first.
Many of my great ideas do not always finish that way.
- 25th Jul 2011, 10:09 PM #3
sorry sorry I forgot put my video link next to my question ....
here we are:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpzwqxki8hc]‪Wooden Wheel fo Ride on Truck Toy‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
the question was:
"I will be glad to get some advice how to improve the way, Thanks!"
- 26th Jul 2011, 06:24 PM #4
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Munruben, Qld
- Blog Entries
Just goes to show there is more than one way to skin a cat.Reality is no background music.
- By munruben in forum TOY MAKINGReplies: 7Last Post: 6th Dec 2010, 08:25 PM
- By hughie in forum NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH WOODWORKReplies: 11Last Post: 30th Apr 2010, 05:12 PM
- By oldwoody in forum WOODWORK - GENERALReplies: 3Last Post: 18th Nov 2007, 02:58 PM
- By Merlin8r in forum WOODWORK - GENERALReplies: 10Last Post: 30th Nov 2003, 12:23 AM