- 12th Jun 2011, 07:35 PM #1
Carrolls @Sydney Timber & Working With Wood Show 2011
Yes we are all packed and ready to head north to Sydney
We have a full quota of stock and demos for the show.
Doug Bell will be demonstrating the Razertip woodburning tools and accessories.
Brendan Stemp will be demonstrating the Woodcut tools, hollowing tools, bowl coring and sharpening the Trugrind way, they will be dedicated demos .
Pat from Microclene will be demonstrating the Microclene Room Air Filters.
Also in stock will be,
Vicmarc lathes, chucks & Accessories.
Woodcut Tru-grind sharpening jigs, pro-Forme hollowing Tools, Bowl Saver and Tipped tools.
Olson Scrollsaw Blades.
Microclene Air Filters.
Robert Sorby Tools & Accessories.
And lots more, we look forward to seeing you all there
- 12th Jun 2011 07:35 PM # ADSAds Advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- 12th Jun 2011, 08:33 PM #2
Good, I'll have to ask Brendan to show me the jigs for the bowl saver. Yes, I still haven't got roundtoit, to make my own. Got a nice Tiger Myrtle blank just ripe for coring . . . but some person has put the manual some where very safePat
Work is a necessary evil to be avoided. Mark Twain
- By Jim Carroll in forum Carroll's Woodcraft Supplies - Something for everyone.Replies: 0Last Post: 15th May 2011, 07:55 PM
- By Woodie Wood in forum WOODIES EVENTSReplies: 0Last Post: 9th May 2008, 04:03 PM
- By Woodie Wood in forum ANNOUNCEMENTSReplies: 0Last Post: 9th May 2008, 04:02 PM
- By Woodie Wood in forum TIMBER & WORKING WITH WOOD SHOWSReplies: 0Last Post: 9th May 2008, 03:59 PM
- By coastie in forum WOODIES EVENTSReplies: 1Last Post: 18th Jun 2002, 06:45 PM