- 3rd Aug 2010, 10:18 PM #1
VSB1 v5 - Trailer building Regulations
Vehicle Standards Bulletin VSB1
I've taken the liberty of putting up the link to the current* Vehicle Standards Bulletin for building small trailers under 4.5 tonne. This is pretty much the bible for building trailers and is recognized Nationally.
There are some changes from the previous versions, mainly to the lighting requirements, but I think I've got my head around them. So feel free to ask for any clarifications.
* Revision 5 - June 2009
Glider, Dragonboat, Rowing & Trailer Sailer Trailers - You can build a trailer to carry these items, whose overhang exceeds that of the VSB1 regulations above. Attached are the relevant links to some of the information required for each state. It is suggested that you contact your own state authority to obtain the most up to date information. In some states you are required to carry a copy of the bulletin around with you.
New South Wales (currently cannot find any documentation that allows trailers over 3.7M overhang)
Western Australia (currently cannot find any documentation that allows trailers over 3.7M overhang)
Last edited by Yonnee; 9th Jul 2011 at 11:04 AM.
- 3rd Aug 2010 10:18 PM # ADSAds Advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- By ubeaut in forum FLOORING, DECKING, STUMPS, etc.Replies: 0Last Post: 16th Nov 2008, 07:03 AM
- By Barry_White in forum NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH WOODWORKReplies: 7Last Post: 18th Oct 2007, 09:44 PM
- By thebuildingins in forum STRUCTURAL RENOVATION, ROOFING, DEMOLITION, etcReplies: 6Last Post: 30th Sep 2006, 07:48 PM
- By wombat47 in forum STRUCTURAL RENOVATION, ROOFING, DEMOLITION, etcReplies: 0Last Post: 29th Jul 2005, 10:57 PM