- 10th Jan 2012, 06:11 PM #1
selleys kwik grip advanced - water base
to stick tolex [cloth backed vinyl] lto wood i used to use the stinky solvent stuff that would sometimes make it bubble where it soaked through the fabric - the solvent would attack the vinyl
notice the KG advanced is waterbased and supposed to work the same as solvent based KG
any one used it???
Last edited by old_picker; 10th Jan 2012 at 06:11 PM. Reason: spillengray c
dunno what's more fun, buyin' the tools or usin' em'
- 10th Jan 2012 06:11 PM # ADSAds Advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- 11th Jan 2012, 07:41 AM #2Skwair2rownd
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Dundowran Beach
Used it a couple of times some years ago. Works very well.
Don't know it it attacks vynil or not.
- By adyadad in forum FINISHINGReplies: 2Last Post: 14th Apr 2010, 07:24 PM
- By artme in forum WOODIES JOKESReplies: 2Last Post: 18th Jun 2009, 07:26 PM
- By Reno RSS Feed in forum PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, HEATING, COOLING, etcReplies: 0Last Post: 2nd Dec 2008, 02:00 PM
- By hardwoodjoint in forum LANDSCAPING, GARDENING, OUTDOORSReplies: 2Last Post: 19th Mar 2008, 03:46 PM
- By Ikkyu in forum HOMEMADE TOOLS AND JIGS ETC.Replies: 2Last Post: 23rd May 2006, 06:26 PM