Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    maryborough
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Lucas Sawmill for sale $8,000.00 VIC

    I have my Lucas sawmill for sale ME8 215mm cut 15hp electric motor with 4 blades & sharppening equip in very good order also come with racking sticks racking frame & pallets

  2. # ADS
    Google Adsense Advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Age
    2010
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    987
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    you upgrading or getting out of the timber game bovalino?

    I keep meaning to get up your way and have a look at some wood.. does this mean I've missed my chance?

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    East of Melbourne.Vic. Australia
    Posts
    1,637
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I wish you guys who are selling stuff would indicate in tha heading of your post where in the world you are.
    This would save everyone a bit of time. No point me getting excited about an article if it's big and on the other side of the known universe!
    You are in Maryborough. Is that the Qld one or the Vic. one?
    See what I mean?
    Jack the Lad.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Vic
    Posts
    12,749
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JackoH View Post
    You are in Maryborough. Is that the Qld one or the Vic. one?
    See what I mean?
    JackoH

    His website says he is in Victoria.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    East of Melbourne.Vic. Australia
    Posts
    1,637
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    What website?
    Jack the Lad.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Vic
    Posts
    12,749
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JackoH View Post
    What website?
    Click on his name and a menu will appear with his homepage as an option

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Armidale NSW
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,699
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djstimber View Post
    Click on his name and a menu will appear with his homepage as an option

    That's sneaky ...
    Cheers.

    Vernon.
    __________________________________________________
    Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like crazy.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    maryborough
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slow6 View Post
    you upgrading or getting out of the timber game bovalino?

    I keep meaning to get up your way and have a look at some wood.. does this mean I've missed my chance?
    G'Day slow6 Just not milling any more I have about 400 cu meters in stock I think at will give me a year or 2 before I run out
    all ways happy to meet and talk to fellow mad woodies let me know when you are coming so i will be hear
    Regards
    Charles

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    maryborough
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JackoH View Post
    I wish you guys who are selling stuff would indicate in tha heading of your post where in the world you are.
    This would save everyone a bit of time. No point me getting excited about an article if it's big and on the other side of the known universe!
    You are in Maryborough. Is that the Qld one or the Vic. one?
    See what I mean?
    G'Day Jack point taken the real Maryborough in vic

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    East of Melbourne.Vic. Australia
    Posts
    1,637
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thankyou. Good luck with the sale. Great machine. I'd buy it if it would fit in my backyard and I could get the logs in there to mill!
    Jack the Lad.

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    987
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bovalino1 View Post
    a year or 2 before I run out
    I should be able to manage that time frame

    will call ahead, thanks.

  13. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    brisbane
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bovalino1 View Post
    I have my Lucas sawmill for sale ME8 215mm cut 15hp electric motor with 4 blades & sharppening equip in very good order also come with racking sticks racking frame & pallets
    Have you sold this or is it still for sale? I am interested in this sawmill you have for sale.

  14. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    65
    Posts
    1,360
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default lucas mill

    Cody, that is a 3 year old thread, but I know Mal at Boutique Timbers has one for sale and he's in N NSW ...., a bit closer to you.
    Call him on 0416 097 827.
    Regards
    Greg

  15. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    brisbane
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Norwood Lumbermate 2000

    Thanks Greg I am trying to contact Mal about the Lucas sawmill.

    Has anyone had any experience with the Norwood Lumbermate 2000? If so is it any good for hard wood?

    Thanks

  16. #15
    Calm's Avatar
    Calm is offline Stubby Owner and proud of it. Now coming back to Earth.:D
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ballarat Victoria
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cody8 View Post
    Thanks Greg I am trying to contact Mal about the Lucas sawmill.

    Has anyone had any experience with the Norwood Lumbermate 2000? If so is it any good for hard wood?

    Thanks
    It shows his last logon was 13 april 09 so a pm or email should get him.

    Not sure if the mill is still there though, it is 3 years

    Hope that helps

    Cheers
    regards

    David


    "Tell him he's dreamin."
    "How's the serenity" (from "The Castle")

Similar Threads

  1. Custom Veneer sheet goods.
    By Shakaen in forum TIMBER
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 13th Sep 2007, 08:13 PM
  2. Herb and Vic
    By Iain in forum WOODIES JOKES
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23rd Oct 2005, 06:57 AM
  3. Mobile Lucas Sawmill for Hire
    By CC Sawmilling in forum ANNOUNCEMENTS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3rd Jul 2005, 11:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •