- 1st Mar 2012, 08:43 PM #91
I have another three sheds full. I have a heap in my parents garage next door, and two storage units up the road. I have realy only scrached the surface in those photos. Anyway shutup and go look for tools, I'm not going to tell you again or I'll have to have words with Bai.
- 1st Mar 2012 08:43 PM # ADSAds Advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- 1st Mar 2012, 09:28 PM #92
You tell him Claw.
Well I guess it'll be cull time too Mark unwated LN, Clenton, well ok any old tools or wood so the photos are whats left for us to choose from I guess I'll have
After all Christos iiiiisssss looking for new stuff for youWith the eyes of a child, You must come out and see, That your world's spinning 'round And through life you will be A small part Of a hope Of a love That exists In the eyes of a child you will see "John Lodge"
- 4th Mar 2012, 09:33 PM #93
If only the other half will allow me to have a holiday in a tool shed, a hardware store or factory that makes tools.
These are the places that interest us guys. And they wonder why we take so long in the big hardware stores and come back with a packet of washers. Yes honey the parking was bad I had to wait.
And for those guys that return after only 30minutes shame on you.
- 4th Mar 2012, 09:56 PM #94
CHRISTOS, show the b _b _Bia who's boss and go do what you want, it should be shared time not all Bia time. Treat em mean, keep em keen.
- 4th Mar 2012, 10:27 PM #95
Pretty much all packed up, benches unbolted off walls, cupboards emptied. The little window rattler is still there, I'll come back and get that when I pick all the timber up. So here's hoping for access into the new one tomorrow. About 40 plastic tubs and cartons to move along with all the machines, benches etc
- 5th Mar 2012, 06:09 AM #96
Goodbye little workshop. Many wonderful cuppas and anzacs have been consumed over the years.
Oh and Claw made some stuff too.
- 5th Mar 2012, 06:16 AM #97
Yeh all that and more Thanks for checking on the containers, I'll rat one out
- 6th Mar 2012, 08:48 AM #98
That poor old lady is finally going to get some piece and quiet not have to clean her house of dust so often.
Must be hard not being able to make things right now CH.With the eyes of a child, You must come out and see, That your world's spinning 'round And through life you will be A small part Of a hope Of a love That exists In the eyes of a child you will see "John Lodge"
- 9th Mar 2012, 11:09 PM #99
WoooooooHooooooo, in finaly, got it all signedo over this arvo at 3.30. Went straight in and sealed up some large holes in the roof, patched the back wire security fence so it could be locked up and made secure again. washed out the workshop with soapy water and degreaser. Photos and moving of gear tomorrow.
Did I mention WoooooHoooooo
- 10th Mar 2012, 12:06 AM #100
Congrats on the place.
- 10th Mar 2012, 01:14 AM #101
- 10th Mar 2012, 09:03 AM #102Most Valued Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2004
Party time is getting closerBob
"If a man is after money, he's money mad; if he keeps it, he's a capitalist; if he spends it, he's a playboy; if he doesn't get it, he's a never-do-well; if he doesn't try to get it, he lacks ambition. If he gets it without working for it; he's a parasite; and if he accumulates it after a life time of hard work, people call him a fool who never got anything out of life."
- Vic Oliver
- 10th Mar 2012, 09:31 AM #103
When's Open Day?regards
veni, vidi, tornavi
Without wood it's just ...
New Year's resolution - make more shed time!
- 10th Mar 2012, 09:36 AM #104With the eyes of a child, You must come out and see, That your world's spinning 'round And through life you will be A small part Of a hope Of a love That exists In the eyes of a child you will see "John Lodge"
- 10th Mar 2012, 12:33 PM #105
- By ariffaazmi in forum WOODWORK - GENERALReplies: 10Last Post: 5th Feb 2013, 03:27 PM
- By carrom in forum WOODWORK - GENERALReplies: 0Last Post: 30th Dec 2009, 05:29 PM
- By DBACT in forum THE GARDEN SHEDReplies: 4Last Post: 24th Apr 2008, 12:04 PM
- By HappyHammer in forum THE GARDEN SHEDReplies: 23Last Post: 10th Apr 2007, 11:11 AM