Thread: Interner Explorer Version 7
- 28th Oct 2006, 07:02 PM #1
Interner Explorer Version 7
I Upgraded to Internet Explorer 7 the other day, it caused all sorts of problems with my Hewlett Packard printer:eek: . Uninstalled it and reverted back to an earlier version of Internet Explorer and the problems resolved them selves.
Has any one else experienced these problems?Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I´m not so sure about the universe.
- 28th Oct 2006 07:02 PM # ADSAds Advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- 28th Oct 2006, 07:09 PM #2
I think the BETA version is still the only one out, so maybe you should contact them, so they can fix it so the main version IE7 will be free of this bug.
- 28th Oct 2006, 07:12 PM #3
I've been running IE7 for several months through various beta versions and have had no issues of the kind that you mention.
Are you also running XP SP2?
- 28th Oct 2006, 07:14 PM #4
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I have been runnning both opera, and IE7 for a couple of weeks. IE7 has created no problems for me
- 28th Oct 2006, 07:17 PM #5
No problems here either.
At this point I'm trying to decide between IE7 and FireFox 2.0 and neither have created any problems.
One thing I have noticed is that IE7 no longer seems to truncate the right hand side of a web page when printing.
- 28th Oct 2006, 07:39 PM #6
IE7 isn't in beta anymore. It was released a couple of weeks ago.
I've been running it for a couple of weeks at work and haven't had any problems.
I run FF at home. Might be time I upgraded it too.
- By RichardMiller in forum ANNOUNCEMENTSReplies: 1Last Post: 22nd Oct 2007, 10:18 PM
- By Soren in forum NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH WOODWORKReplies: 8Last Post: 25th Jun 2006, 06:46 AM
- By satheger in forum DESIGN & DESIGNING / GOOGLE SKETCHUPReplies: 2Last Post: 2nd May 2006, 09:01 PM
- By jow104 in forum WOODWORK PICSReplies: 0Last Post: 20th Feb 2004, 07:56 PM