What is it?
Picked this up at a Council Tip recycling shop today for $2. It was covered in grunge.
No markings of any kind on it. I reckon its an old degreaser sprayer. It looks like it would have had some sort of spray nozzle on it. Anyone here seen one like this before or can offer other opinions?

oiler 002.jpgoiler 001.jpg
Attached Images

Read the full thread at metalworkforums.com...