Thread: Mitre Express is here!!
- 7th Aug 2005, 08:22 PM #1
Mitre Express is here!!
Just to let you all know we've just updated the web-site and added Incra's latest gem, the Mitre Express, a nifty addition to table saws that makes cross cutting, mitreing etc an absolute breeze. We've put in a link to the demo video as well as the owners manual.
Our stock will be here this week.
- 7th Aug 2005 08:22 PM # ADSAds Advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- 7th Aug 2005, 10:20 PM #2
I saw on a site called Smartburn that you are a distributor for the Smartburn as shown on the ABC New Inventors a few weeks ago.
Is that true.Regards Bazza
Skype Username: bazzabushy
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards."
-Vernon Sanders Law
The views expressed by the poster are general in nature and any advice should be taken in this vein. The poster accepts no responsibility if this advice is used. When undertaking any work personal professional advice should be sought from suitably qualified persons in the field of work being undertaken.
- 8th Aug 2005, 07:27 AM #3
No No not us!!!Originally Posted by Barry_White
Even though some of the stuff in my workshop should be burnt.......NO, it sounds like WOODPECKER a firewood & heater supplier down Mornington way.
- 9th Aug 2005, 07:11 PM #4
- 9th Aug 2005, 07:27 PM #5Originally Posted by Gwhat
:confused:If at first you don't succeed, give something else a go. Life is far too short to waste time trying.
- 9th Aug 2005, 07:35 PM #6Originally Posted by Gumby
Yes, worked fine for me. Win XP and media player 10 for what it's worth...
- 9th Aug 2005, 07:53 PM #7Originally Posted by Gumby
worked ok for meSome People are like slinky's,
They serve no purpose at all,
but they put a smile on your face when you throw them down the stairs.
- 9th Aug 2005, 08:24 PM #8Originally Posted by Ian007If at first you don't succeed, give something else a go. Life is far too short to waste time trying.
- By sammy_h in forum WOODWORK - GENERALReplies: 24Last Post: 21st Jun 2005, 03:49 PM
- By chrismo in forum HAND TOOLS - POWEREDReplies: 7Last Post: 5th May 2005, 09:27 AM
- By Corunetes in forum WOODWORK - GENERALReplies: 43Last Post: 12th Nov 2004, 08:05 PM
- By stephenmeddings in forum HAVE YOUR SAYReplies: 7Last Post: 12th May 2004, 08:48 AM
- By Sir Stinkalot in forum HAND TOOLS - POWEREDReplies: 33Last Post: 6th Aug 2003, 02:17 PM