- 6th Oct 2009, 05:40 PM #1
Incorporating a shower & toilet into a laundry
We are looking at installing a shower, a wash basin and a toilet inot our laundry as its quote a big room.
Our existing bathroom sahres the same wall as the laundry so the existing toilet, bath, and all taps and drainage for the laundry all run alond the same external outside wall.
So I am looking to leave the laudry sink, taps and drainage where they are and installing the new show on that same side.
However with the new toilet that would be located on the other side of the room.
Only problem is the laundry is on a concrete slab . So to accomodate the new toilet I would need to instal another sewer line from one side of the room to the other.
So was wondering what would be the easiest way to install the sewer line through the existing concerete slab ? Has anyone done something similiar and would it be an expensive exercise.
I am having some reno's so looking to getting a builder in but just wanted an idea as what something like this might cost to do.
Read the full thread at RenovateForum.com...
- 6th Oct 2009 05:40 PM # ADSAds Advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- By Reno RSS Feed in forum FLOORING, DECKING, STUMPS, etc.Replies: 0Last Post: 24th Sep 2009, 07:10 PM
- By ubeaut in forum PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, HEATING, COOLING, etcReplies: 0Last Post: 16th Nov 2008, 07:10 AM
- By Jiminidaho in forum WOODTURNING - PEN TURNINGReplies: 7Last Post: 28th Nov 2007, 12:16 AM
- By Metal Head in forum PAINTING, PLASTERING, TILING, DECORATING, etc.Replies: 3Last Post: 1st Aug 2007, 12:12 AM
- By Jianwu in forum KITCHENS, BATHROOMS, THEATRES, etcReplies: 2Last Post: 18th May 2005, 11:23 AM